- Available in low pressure (LP) and high pressure (HP) versions.
- The NitroFlow LP generator only needs to be connected to the mains supply.
- The NitroFlow HP generator is fed with compressed air.
- Limitless nitrogen supply.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Touch-screen interface.
- Easily installed.
NitroFlow LP version
- Integrated compressors.
- Low pressure nitrogen up to 2 bar(g).
- Plug and play
- Silent and vibration free.
NitroFlow HP version
- High-quality, integrated compressed air filtration system.
- Works using standard compressed air.
- Modular design, the unit adapts to size of use.
- User-friendly interface.
- Alarm functions and data base.
- Remote control option.
- Data transmission.
- Digital interface.
- Easily expanded.
- Easily accessed.
- Maintenance instructions.
- Maintenance-free compressor.
Minimum nitrogen production capacity.
Capacity [Nm3/h] under Nominal conditions: environment temperature 20˚C, environment pressure 1013 mbar (a).
NitroFlow LP with integrated compressors.
NitroFlow HP version fed with compressed air at nominal inlet pressure of 7 bar(g).
To calculate NitroFlow HP capacity for different feed pressures other than nominal feed pressure, multiplied the nominal capacity by the pressure correction factor at the NitroFlow HP inlet.
Request for Quotation
Please fill in the form, and we will prepare a Technical-Economic estimate for your use.
Calculate your Saving
Calculate the return on your investment with our payback simulator.
Please use the following tool