- An electrical mains supply is all that is needed to produce nitrogen.
- Limitless nitrogen supply from compressed air.
- Nitrogen purity from 93% to 99.9%.
- Capacity up to 50 Nlpm.
- Optional online oxygen indicator.
- Minimum maintenance.
- Low or high pressure nitrogen supply.
- Portable or wall-mounted versions.
- Optional unit for N2-CO2 mixtures.
- Compact, can be stored under a table.
- Can easily be moved around.
- Low or high pressure versions.
- Optimises heat management.
Easy to operate
- Plug and play.
- Independent unit.
- No compressed air source needed.
- Can be installed by one person.
- Easily wall-mounted.
- Easily accessed.
- Only has one carbon inlet filter activated.
- Compressor easily replaced.
- Generator with the lowest maintenance cost.
Minimum nitrogen production capacity.
Capacity [Nm3/h] under Nominal conditions: environment temperature 20˚C, environment pressure 1013 mbar (a).
Low-pressure nitrogen version (LP) 2 bar(g) max.
High pressure nitrogen version (HP) 8 bar(g) max.
To calculate the general capacity for gas mixture, using the HP NitroFlow Basic mixture option. Multiply the nitrogen capacity by the conversion factors indicated below:
Request for Quotation
Please fill in the form, and we will prepare a Technical-Economic estimate for your use.
Calculate your Saving
Calculate the return on your investment with our payback simulator.
Please use the following tool